Please stop we got the same message many times

-----Original Message-----
From: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of George Ghaly
Sent: Wednesday, 28 March 2007 6:41 AM
To: remenkimi@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [RemEnKimi] ???? ????? ??? 8

Yes it is Coptic. But Markos did not setup Unicode fonts on his computer.
And the non-Unicode fonts (CS Avva Shenouda) that he is using is being
re-written as Arial and Times New Roman. So it looks like it is not Coptic
but it is. If we all wrote in Unicode fonts, we wouldn't have this problem.
George