From: Christeen Fawzy <littleadm...@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [RemEnKimi] ActaMartyrumI on MediaFire
To: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2011, 10:22 AM

Dear Mr.George
It will be kind of you to share your great work with us we need all who worked
on coptic language and literature to share their works and the sources they
worked on   actually it took me long time to find the sources of the books and
i was about to ship them from Amazonso again i will be thankful if u
 really did :)
Christine