From: "iboles4...@aol.com" <iboles4...@aol.com>
To: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:30 AM
Subject: Re: [RemEnKimi] Re: pi-ioh `m-pi-kocmoc

I have not read what Marcos had written but I understand he wrote in Coptic
something which was supportive of Mubarak. I am not Mubarak supporter but I
think every one should be allowed to express himself or his political creed as
he wishes as long as he does it in Coptic. Other people who want to express
different opinion can do that in Coptic. This will only lead to increased
maturation and enrichment of our Coptic language.

Dioscorus Boles