From: remenkimi-ow...@yahoogroups.com
Sender: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:46:52
To: <RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: [RemEnKimi] Re: pi-ioh `m-pi-kocmoc

Dear Dioscoros (Imad):

I've been followin up & reading all you emails with great respect & pleasure.
It is an honour to have you in Remenkimi, It is a pain seeing you leaving the
group. I didn't want to hurt you or anyone else I just saw that this debate may
lead to troubles between members that's why I asked all members to stop it and
I see now that at least 3 of very important and acive members want to leave.
Please let us all forget the past and move forwards, waiting for your emails.