Hello,

I'm happy to be back on the forum after many years.

I would like to write a small message in an Orthodox book I'd like to give to a
friend (male), can anybody translate it into Coptic?

"Dear friend, thank you for your good friendship and for the great discussions.
I wish you all the best for the future.

God be with you."

Thank you for your help. I'd like to use the above in the beginning of my basic
Coptic study.

deacon emil

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional