On 2019-08-26 20:19, Jethro Lorenzo Garcia Lising wrote: > Am I missing something? > > I'm using > > ```rem -t7```
I tend to use rem '*7' but that includes all the advance notices on each day, so if you have something like REM Sep 1 2019 +3 MSG %"Test%"% you'll end up with the 3 notices, not just theone. If you want for the current week (wherever you fall in it) rem -c+1 should give you that. If you want the actual dates output in your -t7 output, you might be better off with a msgprefix() function (you can then sort the output if desired; best done if omitting the BANNER) BANNER % FSET msgprefix(x)=trigdate() + " " then rem -t7 | sort would give you 7 days of reminders (also, multi-line reminders might get munged with this method). Just a few ideas, -tim _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
