I want to set a (partial) date in a variable and issue a reminder on that
date and then the day after that date. (I have a whole list of dates
that don't have a pattern to them, so I can't use any "repeat" help.)
This doesn't work, but you get the idea:
SET d "Sep 23"
REM [d] MSG some reminder text
REM [d] SPECIAL HTML some similar reminder text for the calendar
REM [d+1] MSG a different reminder on the day after the above reminder
What's the simplest way to do "d+1"? This works but surely isn't optimal:
SET d "Sep 23"
REM [d] MSG some reminder text
REM [d] SPECIAL HTML some similar reminder text for the calendar
REM [d] SCANFROM [today()-1] SATISFY 1
REM [trigdate()+1] MSG a different reminder on the day after the above
Above, I'm looking to convert "Sep 23" into a trigdate() to which I can add one.
--
| Ian! D. Allen, BA, MMath - [email protected] - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
| Home: www.idallen.com Contact Improvisation Dance: www.contactimprov.ca
| Former college professor (Free/Libre GNU+Linux) at: teaching.idallen.com
| Defend digital freedom: http://eff.org/ and have fun: http://fools.ca/
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/