Hi, I keep discovering Remind and really love it.
I found this old thread in the archives of the list: On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:06:44 -0400 > "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> wrote: > > > Mike Kelly wrote: > > > > > So, I'd have to add an OMITFUNC to all of my other REM lines, > > > basically? That's really really tedious, compared to the just > > > tedious way of doing things: > > > > Yeah, that's how it is, unfortunately. :( There's no nice way to > > make a block of OMITs. Perhaps I'll extend Remind so you can say > > something like: > > > > OMIT 2010-09-01 THROUGH 2010-09-03 > > That'd be awesome. I haven't looked at remind's code enough to know if > I could easily write such a patch myself. > > -- > Mike Kelly > Was any progress / change made on this topic? What is the best way to omit a range of dates as of now? I know Dianne wrote: (I hesitate to make it REM-like as in OMIT 2010-09-01 *1 UNTIL 2010-09-03 > because that would lead to the expectation that OMIT could handle triggers > that are as general as REM can, which is not true.) > (cf. https://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/remind-fans/2010/002268.html ) and would love to see this syntax implemented. Thanks! Clément.
_______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
