I just upgraded my workstation to ubuntu 20.04, which has version 3.3 of remind which is a newer version than what I had in Ubuntu 19.10 (3.1.16), and there are a several new warnings and errors when I run `rem -q -h`:

/home/jik/closed/remind/holidays.rem(37): Can't compute trigger
/home/jik/closed/remind/holidays.rem(52): Can't compute trigger
/home/jik/closed/remind/holidays.rem(112): Warning: Function name `_NotNextToShabba...' truncated to `_NotNextToShabba' /home/jik/closed/remind/gann.rem(92): Cannot specify DURATION without specifying AT /home/jik/closed/remind/family_google.rem(538): Cannot specify DURATION without specifying AT /home/jik/closed/remind/family_google.rem(764): Cannot specify DURATION without specifying AT

The last three "Cannot specify DURATION without specifying AT" is correct and my fault and I will fix it. The one before that I guess I can address simply by shortening the name of the function and all the references to it. But the first two I'm not sure what's going on at all. These are the lines they're talking about:

REM  Sun Apr  1 ++2     SATISFY [trigdate() < '2007/01/01'] MSG Daylight Savings Time - %"DST starts%" %b% REM  Sun [_last(Oct)]   SATISFY [trigdate() < '2007/01/01'] MSG Daylight Savings Time - %"DST over%"%

Any insights on why these two lines are problematic?

Thanks,

  jik


_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to