I have a monthly event but sometimes life interferes causing it to either get bumped back/forward or even cancelled. If it's only ever SKIPped (or only ever postponed with AFTER or moved back with BEFORE), it's easy to specify. But there doesn't seem to be a way to create a repeating event and have the OMIT convey what should happen. I'm imagining something like this pseudo-syntax:
PUSH OMIT Jul 4 2020 AFTER MSG Breakfast pushed back a week OMIT Oct 3 2020 SKIP MSG Breakfast cancelled REM Sat 1 OMIT [$OmitAction] MSG First Saturday breakfast POP Currently the only way I've been able to do it is to SKIP every OMITted date and then create duplicate events in the event something gets pushed back: PUSH OMIT Jul 4 2020 MSG Breakfast pushed back a week OMIT Oct 3 2020 MSG Breakfast cancelled REM Sat 1 OMIT SKIP MSG First Saturday breakfast REM Jul 7 2020 MSG First Saturday breakfast (deferred) POP Any thoughts on how best to accomplish something like this? -tim _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
