Greetings. I hope everybody is safe and healthy.
I just updated from remind 3.1.17 to 3.3.3 , and now I'm getting an error
on this construct:
SET class "Lesson with Dave 6pm"
SET numlesson 10
FSET class_num(x) 1 + nonomitted(x, trigdate(), \
"Mon","Wed","Thu","Fri","Sat","Sun")
SET start '2020-09-02'
rem [start] *7 skip satisfy [class_num(start) <= numlesson] \
MSG [class] #[class_num(start)] <- <- <- line 353
The error I'm getting is
/home/hymie/.reminders.d/dancelesson(353): Can't compute trigger
But it only seems to happen when I reach the end of the set of sessions.
That is, it seems to work fine for the first nine weeks, but when I hit
week 10 (and after), the errors start appearing.
Please let me know if something changed that I didn't realize, or if
you need more troubleshooting information.
Thanks. And thanks for remind. I can't even tell you how long I've
been happily using it.
--hymie! http://nasalinux.net/~hymie [email protected]
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/