Thank you, and agreed!!!
-- 
Justin B. Alcorn
The views expressed are not necessarily my own, much less anyone else's
PGP Fingerprint CCEB F776 C3FD 1050 C8DB  532E B8B9 BED7 7764 406C


On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 8:45 AM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans <
[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 23:45:49 -0400
> Justin Alcorn <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > The wiki at Roaringpenguin doesn't have any edit options. Do you have
> > edit access?
>
> I just checked, and apparently I do; I've updated the ical2rem page to
> point to Github.
>
> Long-term, I should probably migrate the wiki onto my own server since
> it's not a great idea to leave it on a machine I don't control.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dianne.
> _______________________________________________
> Remind-fans mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
> Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
>
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to