Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi, all, > > I've posted another video... a bit shorter, at around 23 minutes. > > This one delves into the Remind source code, showing how the Remind > algorithm is actually implemented. Hope you enjoy! > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pebgo8fFLQI
Very cool! That was exceedingly accessible. Your code is quite tidy, too! Spelunking around the git repo, I just happened to notice that you started off with CVS and then became one of the really early adopters of git. Very cool. I'm going to keep taking a look. Definitely looking forward to the next video when you have time. Personally, I'm quite interested in the "non-obvious" bits of remind. What unexpected calendrical quirks did you encounter along the way? I'm mostly thinking along the lines of Tom Scott's rant about the insane, unexpected complexity of Time Zones [0]. Anyawy, thanks for the video and thanks for Remind. Cheers, [0]:https://invidious.snopyta.org/watch?v=-5wpm-gesOY _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
