Sorry, I forgot to change the subject in the last eMail...

--
/Thanks,/
LarryD
On 6/1/21 2:10 PM, LarryD wrote:
I'm trying to create a list of events just for the current day. This is the command:

remind -n -gaa "$RemindFile" | grep "2021/06/01"`

However, with or without the option-g or -gaa or -gaaaa, the output is _not_ sorted by time. What am I doing wrong?

Can anyone help?

--
/Thanks,/
LarryD
On 5/11/21 11:24 AM, LarryD wrote:
Okey-doke, I'll post with plain text from now on.

The problem with long lines in the title is that it clogs up the display and then other events get lost. I think it's best to keep volumes of text in an external file. Also, consistent with simplicity, I'll put the text in different files and let the OS filesystem deal with file management.

Ideally, it would be nice to have a button on the "tkremind" GUI to activate all this.

More later...

--
/Thanks,/
  EigenFunctions

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to