I have some work items that happen on particular days of the month, but if they fall on the weekend, should be pushed back to the preceeding Friday. So I tried
PUSH OMIT Sat Sun REM 7 BEFORE MSG Event POP however, when I did this, remind complains $ rem 2021-8-6 /home/demo/.reminders(1): Unknown token: `Sat' (OMIT) No reminders. I thought this had worked at one point, but apparently I am mis-remembering. Is there some better way to do this short of putting the OMIT in every event? REM 8 OMIT Sat Sun BEFORE MSG Event It looks like I can create a weekday-nudge helper function to reduce the verbosity a bit: FSET wd() "OMIT Sat Sun BEFORE" REM 8 [wd()] MSG Event but it feels a bit hackish. Any other ideas that I might have missed to get the desired behavior without all those duplicate inline OMITs or function-calls? Thanks! -Tim _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
