In my reminders file is the following: REM 2021-11-29 +7 MSG Report due %c% REM 2021-11-30 +7 MSG Doctor appointment %c%
I would expect the first to begin notifying me starting on the 22nd; however, I started seeing "Report due on Monday" on the 20th. (It freaked me out a little at first because I thought I'd lost a week. :D ) Similarly, I would expect the second to begin notifying me on the 23rd, and it started today with "Doctor appointment on Tuesday." I tested things by changing the date format to "29 Nov 2021" and got the same output. Am I seeing what I should expect and am misinterpreting it? Have I made some sort of error in the .rem file? Or is there a bug of some sort? -- () ascii ribbon campaign * against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org * against proprietary attachments Home: http://nlphilia.com * Blog: http://nlphilia.net
_______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
