Makes sense. I clone the repository and I figured I could just switch to the rc branch and compile, and was scratching my head when it wasn't there.
On Sat, Jan 22, 2022, 6:15 PM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans < [email protected]> wrote: > On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:53:53 -0500 > Justin Alcorn <[email protected]> wrote: > > > I noticed you don't put the rc on a branch. Just curious, since I > > got out of development before git (hell, before CVS) and I'm still > > learning git and modern development techniques - why is that? > > Well, Remind has only one developer, so I don't really see much point > in branching. > > In my day job and in other situations where I work with other developers, > we make heavy use of feature and bugfix branches. > > Regards, > > Dianne. > _______________________________________________ > Remind-fans mailing list > [email protected] > https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans > Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/ >
_______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
