Yeah, thanks, I tried that, but unfortunately it duplicates time in "-c" and 
tkremind modes like "07.00-10.00 Gym at 7.00am". And it's not seems as cool as 
can be. I want to preserve original time span but show it in rem's BANNER as 
well. Can I do that somehow?

--
rr

On February 13, 2022 6:53:03 PM GMT+03:00, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans 
<[email protected]> wrote:
>On Sun, 13 Feb 2022 12:41:05 +0300
>rr via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> For example, I have such rem:
>
>> REM 14 February 2022 AT 14:00 MSG Message
>
>> But unfortunately "rem" doesn't show time in a Banner. How to fix it?
>
>Try:
>
>   REM 14 Feb 2022 AT 14:00 MSG Message %2
>
>See the remind man page, section "THE SUBSTITUTION FILTER"
>
>Regards,
>
>Dianne.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Remind-fans mailing list
>[email protected]
>https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
>Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to