On 2022-09-16 20:01, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote: > - NEW FEATURE: remind: "remind -c" now supports the SHADE special. > Works best with the 256-color extended XTerm palette or 24-bit > true-color terminal escape sequences.
I couldn't get this one working with just a grayscale color. I created a file (ripped directly from the docs) with REM Sat Sun SPECIAL SHADE 128 REM Mon SPECIAL SHADE 255 0 0 and invoked it with $ ./remind -c -@2,1,1 -f test_shade.rem and it colored Mondays in red, but not the weekends in gray. If I change that first one to REM Sat Sun SPECIAL SHADE 128 128 128 it works. Is there something I'm missing? Or was this one-number version overlooked? > - NEW FEATURE: remind: The new "stdout()" function returns a string describing > where stdout is going. Examples of return values are "TTY" if remind's > output is going to terminal Ooh, nice, I'll be able to have this autodetect and use color if isatty() rather than having custom aliases for color vs. no-color. Thanks for all the work! -tim _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
