Hi all,

After a few weeks using `remint.sh`, I think it can now be considered stable, 
as the points that had been raised by the Remind community on this list have 
been fixed/implemented, and I added and tested the features that I had in mind 
so far.

The script is not frozen but I don't think it will change on a daily or even a 
weekly basis as it did in September, so now might be a good time to update it. 
Below are the last significant changes since my previous email on this list:

- any flickering when changing anything in the view should now be fixed;
- all navigation keybinds work in the overview mode as well, with highlighting 
of the currently selected day;
- span (*i.e.*, the number of weeks or months displayed within a page) can now 
be incremented dynamically with keybindings (`[`, `]`); week-mode and 
month-mode use the same keybinding but are adjusted independently, and their 
respective span is restored to set defaults upon restarting `remint`;
- both agenda and calendar views can be piped to PAGER; this may be used to 
search keywords in Remind outputs (though admittedly one can just hit `e` and 
search in the reminders file directly), or within specific timeframes displayed 
by `remint`.

A short demo of those changes here: https://0x0.st/oy0c.mp4 (I'm sorry it does 
not show my key presses, it would help but there is no Wayland equivalent of 
Screenkey packaged for my distribution).

The project page: https://git.sr.ht/~mlaparie/remint

Cheers,

M
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to