I don't get that error here on Ubuntu 22.04.01 with Remind 04.01.00 compiled from source.
I also don't find that error in the source. I find the string "Waiting for" in install-sh and it's unrelated to fonts. But you obviously know this. Google says there's a quite nice script font named "Waiting For". I wonder if the user in question has somehow attempted to configure remind to invoke it. https://www.dafont.com/waiting-for.font On Sun, Oct 9, 2022 at 11:10 AM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi, > > Someone sent me a private email regarding Remind 04.01.00 that said: > > When I invoke the latest remind the only answer I get is: > > "Waiting for fcntl" > > Is anyone else seeing this? The original poster is running CentOS 7, to > which I do not have access, and is invoking Remind on a simple reminder > file like this: remind FILENAME > > Regards, > > Dianne. > _______________________________________________ > Remind-fans mailing list > [email protected] > https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans > Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/ -- () ascii ribbon campaign * against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org * against proprietary attachments Home: http://nlphilia.com * Blog: http://nlphilia.net _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
