On Sun, 9 Oct 2022 21:32:12 +0200 (CEST) l0f4r0--- via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
> 1) Ignore %b substitution if value is "today"? Yes. Remind allows you to override substitutions. So: FSET subst_b(a, d, t) iif(d==today(), "", d==today()+1, "tomorrow", "in " + (d-today()) + " days' time") I made this file called "b.rem" as a demo: #=============== FSET subst_b(a, d, t) iif(d==today(), "", d==today()+1, "tomorrow", "in " + (d-today()) + " days' time") REM 11 Oct +2 MSG 2: %b REM 10 Oct +2 MSG 1: %b REM 9 Oct +2 MSG 0: %b #=============== $ remind b.rem Reminders for Sunday, 9th October, 2022 (today): 2: in 2 days' time 1: tomorrow 0: > 2) Substitute %1 only within timed reminders context (no delta) > Indeed, I have various timed reminders with delta and I only want to > display their %1 value if they are for today. No 2 days ahead and so > on... Similarly, define a "subst_1" function that does what you need. See the section RUN-TIME MODIFICATION OF THE SUBSTITUTION FILTER in the Remind man page. Regards, Dianne. _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
