Hello,

unfortunately I cannot access the file.
I get a 'Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.'
error.

Regards

Andreas Eder

On Di 18 Okt 2022 at 09:38, Gunther Reißig via Remind-fans 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello Remind fans,
>
> I have published a package of input files for REMIND that implements
> official German holidays since 1990-10-3. It takes into account your
> location within Germany and intervals of validity of each holiday. Safe
> OMITs (known globally within +/-174 days from occurance of the holiday).
> Some other stuff as well, some of which may be equally useful to intl
> users. See
>
> https://www.reiszig.de/gunther/pubs/Reissig22b.html
>
> Regards,
> Gunther Reißig
>
> _______________________________________________
> Remind-fans mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
> Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/


-- 
ceterum censeo redmondinem esse delendam

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to