I'm blocking based on Spamhaus ZEN, not CSS. Is that safe for your server?
On 12/1/22 8:37 AM, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
Hello, My IPv6 address 2607:5300:201:3000::4c3d keeps getting listed on Spamhaus's CSS list. That's because they list an entire /64 and my provider assigns other customers addresses in that /64. I've asked Spamhaus not to do this, but I don't have much confidence they will do so. Bottom line is this: If you block mail from my server because it is on the Spamhaus CSS list, you *WILL* be unsubscribed from Remind-Fans. I don't have the energy or clout to deal with overly-aggressive DNSBL providers, and if you block mail from machines on the CSS list, then you are implicitly deciding to block a lot of valid email and must accept the consequences. Yes, I'm grumpy. Regards, Dianne. _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is athttps://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
_______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
