I have a regular meeting on the calendar that works fine: REM Fri SKIP MSG Weekly meeting
However, sometimes it gets cancelled PUSH OMIT ... REM Fri SKIP MSG Weekly meeting POP and that works fine, too. There were plans to cancel it for a large swath this summer, so I went to do an ADDOMIT like: PUSH # other OMITs in here, too # taking the summer off REM Fri FROM Apr 10 2023 UNTIL Apr 28 2023 ADDOMIT SATISFY 1 REM Fri SKIP MSG Weekly meeting POP but that doesn't seem to add the OMITs as I would expect because $ rem -c+5 2023-04-08 still shows the original "Weekly meeting" event. However, if I change that "SATISFY 1" to a MSG: REM Fri FROM Apr 10 2023 UNTIL Apr 28 2023 ADDOMIT MSG % the OMITs get added and the calendar-view displays as expected, omitting those days. Except now my agenda-view has a blank entry: $ rem 2023-4-14 Reminders for Friday, 14th April, 2023: $ (note the extra line of output produced by that blank REM). Using an empty CAL instead of MSG produces the desired results in both cases: REM Fri FROM Apr 10 2023 UNTIL Apr 28 2023 ADDOMIT CAL % $ rem -c+5 2023-04-08 # produces expected output $ rem 2023-4-14 # also no reminders No reminders. $ so that's what I'm currently using. But I guess I'm mostly curious why using "SATISFY 1" here instead of MSG/CAL doesn't do what I expected. Is this a bug or a misunderstanding on my part? Thanks, -tim PS: in case it matters, I'm running: REMIND 04.02.02 (English version) Copyright 1992-2023 Dianne Skoll _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
