Hello Dianne,

11 juin 2023, 20:05 de [email protected]:

> On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 20:01:05 +0200 (CEST)
> l0f4r0--- via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I probably miss something obvious but please can someone explain me
>> the following results?
>>
> Remind cannot handle dates before 1990-01-01.
>
Okay, clear, thanks.

Actually, I was about to create start dates for my periodic reminders but I've 
dropped the idea eventually.
I could have bypassed this FROM limitation via a SATISFY clause (in order to 
avoid the fatal error) but I think it's more complication and probably useless 
than anything as I can just consider that everything from today is correct, not 
in the past (even if it would be intellectually satisfying to have correct past 
calendars).
I would be curious about others' usage but I think it's pretty rare (at least 
to me) to go in the past (we can't query remind before 01/01/1990 anyway).

NB: I see in the man section "BUGS: Remind has some built-in limits (for 
example, number of global OMITs.)". Maybe it could be interesting to list those 
limits?

l0f4r0
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to