Hi,

11 juin 2023, 20:07 de [email protected]:

> On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 23:35:00 +0200 (CEST)
> l0f4r0--- via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I think it should be documented somewhere that %" is not
>> honored/applied for calendar modes when "a" flag is used.
>>
> Ah.. ok.  I'll do that.
>
Thanks.

However, I'm not sure to understand why you modified man page into:
"This \fIalso\fR causes\fBRemind\fR to include text between %"...%" sequences 
that wouldotherwise be removed." => To me, it just removes %" tags so the whole 
body is taken into account. You probably meant outside %"...%", instead of 
between %"...%".

By the way, all calendars mode are involved here, not just -c switch ;) 

> And no, I don't plan to change the behavior to only sometimes ignore %"
> based on what's inside because that's way too difficult to get right.
>
OK, certainly.

l0f4r0

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to