On 9/30/23 16:15, Borys Jagielski via Remind-fans wrote:

But is it possible to ignore all events from a specific .rem-file in
specific weeks (given by week number, or a range of dates, or a Monday
date with "plus seven")?

The background for my question is that I am a teacher and keep my weekly
 lesson schedule in a .rem-file. However, I would like the schedule to go
 inactive in the weeks when there are holidays.

I would simply use cron to move it to ./disabled/ or change its name or
something.  But there is probably a way to do it entirely within Remind.

--
The people don't want war, but it is a simple matter to drag the people
along.  The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the
pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. - HG


_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to