On Sat, Nov 2, 2024 at 6:00 PM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'd like to include holiday information for as many places as I can I've been (not-very-conscientiously) studying Ukrainian for a little while, and part of that has been slowly putting together a Ukrainian holiday file for Remind. Many of their religious holidays and observances, such as Easter, use a revised Julian calendar. I keep trying to remember to ask if Remind supports it (the man page doesn't mention it) and your message finally prompted me. :) I have about half of the names translated. Using this as a source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_Ukraine Any I can't manage to figure out, I have a couple of Ukrainian acquaintances I can ask, but I'm determined to do it myself. :) You're welcome to what I have. I don't keep it in version control at this point because if I screw it up it would actually be good for me to do it over. -- () ascii ribbon campaign * against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org * against proprietary attachments Home: http://nlphilia.com * Blog: http://nlphilia.net _______________________________________________ Remind-fans mailing list [email protected] https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/
