On Thu, Jan 16, 2025 at 12:38:20PM -0500, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jan 2025 12:22:13 -0500
> Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> > > Changing "-Werror=fomat-security" to "Wno-error=format-security"
> > > allows proper compilation.
> 
> > Yup, I'm aware of this and will look into fixing it.
> 
> OK, I believe this commit fixes it:
> 
> https://git.skoll.ca/Skollsoft-Public/Remind/commit/436526c27d1aebe88b34060d3a3caf454023c6f7
> 

That did it; clean compile.

Thanks, Dianne!!!

Regards,

Merell
-- 
There's little in taking or giving,
        There's little in water or wine:
This living, this living, this living,
        Was never a project of mine.
Oh, hard is the struggle, and sparse is
        The gain of the one at the top,
For art is a form of catharsis,
        And love is a permanent flop,
And work is the province of cattle,
        And rest's for a clam in a shell,
So I'm thinking of throwing the battle --
        Would you kindly direct me to hell?
                -- Dorothy Parker
_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to