On Mon, Sep 1, 2025 at 1:24 PM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I suspect you have some weird font in your X resources.  Maybe run:
>
>   xrdb -q | grep Sans

I thought it odd because I didn't get the error on a laptop running
Ubuntu 22.04 and a slightly older TCL, and I didn't get it on THIS
laptop with the previous release of remind.

I did as you asked and found that, for some reason, I had changed
"DejaVuSansMono" to "DejaVu Sans Mono" in Xresources on this laptop.
I'd edited it to reduce the font size and I guess I though I'd made
some error on the name.

I've changed it back to "DejaVuSansMono" and wish works again. I
suspect I've got more errors but wish was the only application to tell
me something is wrong.

Thank you.


-- 
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments
Home: http://nlphilia.com     * Blog: http://nlphilia.net

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to