On Sun, Nov 2, 2025 at 9:11 AM Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the availability of Remind 06.01.09-BETA-2 at
> https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

I just pulled and compiled and am getting a new error:

"Banner has already been issued; this BANNER command will have no effect"

I have a banner at the top of my main file. I also have a "no banner"
at the top of my todo.rem file because I don't want a banner when
issuing an "only todo" command. It has worked for me until today.

I'm not sure if this is evidence of an unintended behavior that has
been corrected or the introduction of something new.

-- 
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments
Home: http://nlphilia.com     * Blog: http://nlphilia.net

_______________________________________________
Remind-fans mailing list
[email protected]
https://dianne.skoll.ca/mailman/listinfo/remind-fans
Remind is at https://dianne.skoll.ca/projects/remind/

Reply via email to