Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: DB224 "Loop" Lengths for 145.110 Mhz?

russ wrote:
I am not the greatest writer. But if you do change to a harness for down tilt the dipole spacing will change for the new down tilt harness.
This is per the DB spec.'s on the 224.
Better I hope?

I'm not asking anyone to write like Nathaniel Hawthorne, but we aren't writing about fiction either.  Those of you (us?) that seem to have endless time for replying to this list should make sure what you write is written well enough that a newcomer can understand the intention, and that it follows fact.  It only takes a few seconds longer to spell check and see if what you write can be understood.

Is that too much to ask?

The main idea behind this list is to gain good information, not to be the first (or most) to reply.