Hi Gang,

      Thank to all who have assisted me...but I am still unclear on whether my m2 icoms will work in a  exec.    I am still having problems making the receive sensitive on the exec...I am using the icom from a working m2 conversion..same freq. at 443.525x 448.525r.  Is using the 2c icom from the m2 ok for use in the exec ?  The xmit icom from the m2 conversion worked well in the exec...   Do I need to do surgery on the oscillator multiplier?  Sorry for asking again...but I am still befuddled. BTW, the reading was between.45 and 5 for 20db quieting    tnx again   J"  AA9YP