I might be interested in your IFR1000 is it a S model? (if i
remember the s means it has a spectrum monitor). What would have to
have for it?
73
AC0Y

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Richard D. Reese"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have the complete manual as well as a IFR-1000 that has a power
supply problem.  If you are interested in the complete unit, make me
an offer.  I have the complete unit with the spare power supply that
needs to be installed.

> Richard D. Reese WA8DBW
> http://wa8dbw.ifip.com

Service.