Is there some one on this list that has a schematic of the MSR2000 Power
Supply in either a .PDF format or in a scanned image that you could
email to me?

The Power supply is a part number TPN-1191A and it is from a UHF
Repeater.

I need to know the output voltages and the pin out that it should be
sending to the radio. I am guessing that it outputs 9.6 and 12 volts
from working on Micor base stations.

There is a small low current 6 pin Molex plug on the power supply that
goes to the radio. The High Current voltage for the PA is connected to
the output filter Cap.

It has a shorted filter cap that I need to replace. It is Motorola part
number 25D82253N01C and its value is 64,000 uf at 20 WVDC. It is 2-1/2
inches round and 4-1/4 tall.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank You,

John Lloyd, K7JL