We are upgrading a repeater site and have a choice of using Micor or MSR2000
equipment.
The MSR is newer but that does not necessarily mean better.

Both are factory built VHF repeaters with factory built UHF basestations as
link radios.
Both are in pristine condition, and in the correct bandsplit with original
PL boards for use in the ham bands.
We will be using an RLC4 controller to replace the stock controller boards.

The site could be considered a high RF environment with many other service
on the mountain top.

My question to the group is which would be better to use.

I would be interested to hear opinions one way or the other.

Thank You
Ted, VE7TFM
Technical Director
Arrowsmith Amateur Radio Club