Gee Chuck, are you shure that you want to admit to it, After seeing
how John has nothing to do but bash MOST ANY ONE THAT GETS IN HIS
WAY? He has never ever gotten close as far as figuring me out. He
has only shown himself up for evaluation and it didn't take but
about two posts for me to besure about my eval of him. And he has
enforced it with every post.
73 Chuck and I'm happy for your experiance.
AC0Y

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Kelsey"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe I'm reading more into this than I should, but it appears
that the
> Spectrum was on the air from July 1976 until June 2001 -- 25
years -- before
> they purchased a couple of Micor repeaters.
>
> Like I said earlier, I had a Spectrum UHF, I believe it was the S7-
R model,
> and it had the high stability oscillator options and the helical
front end
> option. It ran for somewhere around 10 years with only very minor
> attention -- tweaked the frequency one time and had one solder
problem.
> Prior to purchasing it, I checked with a couple of users that had
Spectrum's