From: Jed Barton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 2:06 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] question about combiners

Hey guys.

OK, this is a bit greek to me, so your info is appreciated.

I have 1 sight, and 2 repeaters.

We don't have the space to put them on separate antennas.

We have a station master.

Could i run 2 UHF repeaters on 1 antenna?

I know i would need a combiner.  What type of combiner would i need?

Any info on doing this would be appreciated.

Kindest Regards,

Jed.n1jbc