Visit nhrc dot net and you will be happy with the model 2 kit form, if
you dont want any voice save a few bux and leave off the voice chip - cw
comes out insted of saying don's crossband repeater.

Don wrote:

> Hello, I live in a canyon 6 months a year and I have a mobile base
> that I have put together. Using an ICOM 2720 ( cross band repeat ),
> power supply, battery backup, all in a GE cabinet, I can set it up to
> connect to home town repeater so I can stay in touch with friends and
> club members. To keep this legal I need a controller with IDer.( just
> want to be able to turn the radio on & off and have it ID every 9
> min. or so). Something that will hook up to the ICOM-2720. Any ideas?
> The system works great except control & ID. Any help would be great.

73...Clark Beckman N8PZD

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ß227,
"Any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.".
E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.