From: n1ofj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 9:40 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] use of Bp/Br duplexer as 2 channel combiner

Has anyone ever used a Bandpass/reject duplexer as a transmit
combiner. As an example, using one port set up as a pass on Frequency
A, reject on frequency B, and the other port to reject frequency A
and pass Frequency B?  Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave N1OFJ

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: