Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
SNIP
>   Do you have a T44MSN?  It also appeared as a mobile telephone
>  with a duplexer along with different model numbers.
SNIP

I had a few, a mix of both the half-duplex land mobile radio with the solid
state antenna switch and audio/squelch board AND the OTHER version of the
mobile phone with a duplexer and the board that did the signaling needed for
IMTS.

In my opinion the radio was really more of a UHF mobile phone that was
modified to be a land mobile radio which could ONLY be used on a repeater
since it was incapable of simplex.  The 12 channel option had to be pretty
cool at that time.

Do you know, did they ever make the land mobile T44MSN as an option to be a
FULL DUPLEX mobile?  It certainly wouldn't have been much more trouble to
provide that as an option.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: