Hi
You are a little vague on what you want to do.

Nhrc make a six port controller which works really
well-Have used that DTMF controller with a NHRC
controller sharing the chrystal and MT8870 decoder.
There are various ways-5 tone (sequencial
signalling)-DTMF ctcss dcs 2-tone etc.
If you want to go for something really quick and
easy-use a ctcss decoder that you can wire the output
to break your ptt line-as mentioned you are vague on
what you require to acheive .

Rergards

Bradley Glen
--- kg4yti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looking for Good Ways to Turn on and off a Repeater
> by remote.
> This is what I want to do,I want to use the Repeater
> COR and or RX
> Audio to make a relay make and break the PTT path so
> the repeater
> will not key. I do not want put a Repeater
> Controller on the
> Repeater. The I would Appreciate any ideas thanks.
> The Repeater has a built in Controller with
> ider,Just need's Remote
> on and off.

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/