HELLO ALL

sorry for taking bandwith here and if you wish to respond please respond
directly to me, to keep the e mail reflector clear i do not wish to upset
kevin or the other moderators of the list.
 For Those of you that discussed this a bit, e bay was contacted by my
friend and he is waiting to see there responce,
he also asked the seller some questions and the seller quoted that it was
for sale international  and did not need to be certified by the canadians
or the fcc , so my question to the canadian subscribers to the list  do
rf devices need to be certified of registered with the canadian
goverment?  and if so which one.

thanks, and
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!