Could that have been Art (Arthur) Roberts, a www.qrz.com search:

  W6UPL and WB6QIP ... I'd bet on W6UPL ...

  Was known as C & Art Roberts Electronics ... I think.

  Somewhere around here, I think I have a C&A Electronics business
 card ...

 -------

  After looking for about 23 seconds, I found the 'Delete' file
 folder in one of the file cabinets:  Contains deleted listings from
 my loose leaf personal telephone directory which is about 2 inches
 thick.

  The Delete file folder has what used to be in the now #1 (of
 four) book:

  C&A Roberts, Art Roberts, W6UPL at the  www.qrz.com  address
 listing.

  Neil

Ken Arck wrote:

> At 05:54 PM 1/3/2004 -0800, you wrote:
> >
> >  There used to be a land mobile radio surplus (2-way radio) place
> > in the greater Los Angeles area back in the late sixties ?? called
> > Mann Communications and Electronics.
>
> <----Ventura, I remember that place well - I think they were
> around until the mid to late 70's as I remember.
>
>  Of course don't forget Art and AJ at C&A Electronics in Carson.
> Another Batwing surplus jobber.
>
> Ken
> President and CTO - Arcom Communications
> Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers
> and accessories.
> http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
> Our new Repeater Audio Delay (RAD) board is now shipping!
> Compatible with many controllers!
> AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
> http://www.irlp.net

Yahoo! Groups Links