Does anyone have a scanned (or text) copy of the tune-up procedures
for the high-band VHF mitreks?  There seem to be a lot of pages
dedicated to converting them to repeater service, and one nice diagram
and instructions for tuning the UHF models, but I can find no
documentation on the net for tuning the VHF version.

I've got an Echolink node up using the mobile rig out of my car, but
I'd love to get it back where it belongs by replacing it with the
mitrek. :)

Thanks!
Ron..KB0MGA

Yahoo! Groups Links