From: Tedd Doda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 6:22 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Fiberglass rod

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:04:20 -0500, Rogers, Ron wrote:

>McMaster-Carr carries all sorts of Fiberglass rod material in various
sizes.
>An example is a 60" length of 1/4" rod for $2.25. Check out part no.
8543K59
>on the McMaster Carr website if you are interested.

8543K27 looks to be the 1/8" rod......thanks!

I've sent them an email to see if they can chop
them up into 12" pieces, to make shipping a little
easier.

The only thing that worries me is that they are
natural fiberglass, and may have a course grain.
The red ones I have here have a very fine grain and
are very easy to shape.

Thanks for the tip Ron....

Tedd Doda, VE3TJD

Lazer Audio and Electronics