From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 10:11 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] inline fuse holders

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 01:06:30 -0500 "Rod Lane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> With that said, and we want to install fuses in the grounds of
existing radios without the fuses, is there a favorite fuse holder for
in-line use?  I've never seen a 3AG style in-line fuseholder like comes
with most radios as a stand-alone purchasable item.  It usually comes
with a  short (most times inadequate) length of wire out each end,
already crimped to the buttons or clamps used for contact to the fuses.

Check your electrical wholesaler;   once stumbled on a nice one --
rubberized, linked, ribbed cover ends (adjustable length & can't get
lost) with ready-to-crimp contacts for 14ga or so; price wasn't so bad.
mfgr was maybe BUSS or TRON ??

R Scott Gilmore  N8BQN   Saginaw   MI  USA
Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.
Give him the internet, and he'll leave you alone for weeks.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:

To visit your group on the web, go to: