This Repeater was an old kit that was put together last year by a Ham
friend and myself  works great !
 But when useing Echolink during a few nets the thing gets to hot !
 I use fans that keep it cool enough but still looking for other ways
to keep this Repeater cool as funds are limited for replacements
Also the tails hang time is not short enough but its set as low as it
will go .  I use the echolink software TOT  to keep from timeing out
the 3 minutre timer on the repeater itself . I see alot of time outs
also :( . I've never used a controller on this repeater and not up to
par on controllers I have also thought of just setting this repeater
to the side and useing a Ranger or somthing that will handle the heat
better.
                       Happy New Year to the group
                   Thanks for your exchange of ideas
                     For improving this Repeater