Mike,

Your comment about the low level audio being tinny suggests that it is
discriminator audio.  So long as you retransmit that audio without
pre-emphasis, that shouldn't be a problem.  I think you can either use
de-emphasized audio to re-transmit, or inject your discriminator audio
into a flat TX input.  As I recall, the COR-3 has an on-board option for
de-emphasis, but I don't have a data sheet for that model handy.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

> Mike DeWaele wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Anyone using a Hamtronics COR3 with a Mastr 2?  I can't seem to get the audio
> to sound right.  It seems to be low in volume and sounds tinny...

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: